Joining Research in Practice for Adults as a Partner brings many benefits including access to our resources, events and tailored support services.
The Research in Practice for Adults national network is made up of Partners from local authorities, health and housing providers. We support Partners to work together - sustaining innovation and creativity across the sector by enabling colleagues to share learning beyond authority, geographical or service boundaries.
Our network of Partners is at the centre of everything we do
We work closely with our network to identify the priorities and needs of the sector. The topics on which we focus our events and resources emerge from regular consultation and close communication with Partners.
We facilitate live and virtual discussion and knowledge exchange, working with Partners and other experts to identify learning opportunities and co-produce resources.
Daily engagement with our network gives us direct insight into the challenges facing the sector, and the best ways to build evidence-informed practice on the ground.
Organisations in the Research in Practice for Adults network
- Birmingham City Council
- Bournemouth Borough Council
- Bristol City Council
- Cambridgeshire County Council
- Central Bedfordshire Council
- Cheshire East Council
- Coventry City Council
- Cumbria County Council
- Dorset County Council
- Herefordshire Council
- Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Lancashire County Council
- Leicester City Council
- Lincolnshire County Council
- London Borough of Barking & Dagenham
- London Borough of Barnet Council
- London Borough of Camden
- London Borough of Croydon
- London Borough of Lambeth
- London Borough of Lewisham
- London Borough of Southwark
- Luton Borough Council
- Medway Council
- Oxfordshire County Council
- Peterborough City Council
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Slough Borough Council
- States of Jersey
- Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council
- Swindon Borough Council
- Wiltshire Council
- Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council