We undertake a range of commissioned work across the sector.
Our services include:
- Strategy development and implementation support to help you embed evidence-informed approaches to the design, delivery and evaluation of services.
- Evidence-gathering and scoping to support decision-making around service design and delivery.
- In-house training for teams with a range of options: choose from our menu of existing workshops to be delivered in your workplace, convert a published resource into a workshop or create a bespoke training to meet your specific needs.
- Evaluation, of services provided by an organisation, or wider-scale national evaluation of processes, systems and working practices.
- A review of all relevant research, evidence, findings and literature relating to a particular topic, collating the information to produce reports, draw conclusions and make recommendations for practice.
To speak to us about commissioned work, contact email@example.com.
Case study: Central Bedfordshire
‘We required independent review of our proposed new Quality Framework. RiPfA assisted with scrutiny and comment on the draft framework, its intentions, practical use within services and the incorporated tools and methods for assisting and supporting frontline practitioners with standards, best practice and development.
‘From the initial request to final report RiPfA colleagues were timely, organised, engaged, informative and extremely helpful. They gave an impartial view which provided assurance to frontline staff that we are a transparent organisation, able and willing to look inward at areas requiring improvement and development and happy to ask for external scrutiny and guidance.
‘Following RiPfA’s support we have now agreed a Quality Framework and started a work programme dedicated to improving processes, sharing and encouraging best practice and ultimately improved outcomes for customers.’
Amy Thulbourne, Lead Officer – Quality Improvement, Central Bedfordshire Council