Social care, housing and homelessness: Partnership Conference
Learning Event : Partnership conference
The Studio Birmingham, Birmingham
09:30 to 16:30 Thursday, 07 March 2019
- Overview and programme
- Sessions and speakers
- Aimed at
Overview and programme
This year’s Research in Practice for Adults (RiPfA) annual Partnership Conference will examine social care, housing and homelessness. It will explore:
- National policy context.
- Legislation – recent changes and capacity.
- Housing and social care interfaces – working together effectively.
- Homelessness and complexity.
- Housing supply – its role in maintaining independence for longer and relieving pressure across other areas of the system.
The day will hear from key speakers as well as offering interactive opportunities for discussion among delegates.
Sessions and speakers
- Lyn Romeo, Chief Social Worker for Adults, Department of Health and Social Care
- Sian Davies, Barrister, 39 Essex Chambers
- Maureen Crane, Principal Research Fellow, King's College London
- Jeremy Porteous, Chief Executive, Housing LIN
The Partnership Conference is aimed at people working in adult social care and housing from across the RiPfA Partnership network.
This event is also open to limited numbers of individuals outside the RiPfA Partner network.
Research in Practice for Adults Partners can request their place online. Individuals outside the RiPfA Partner network please contact our events team via email@example.com or 01803 847264.