Leading with compassion: Supervisors' Briefing (2019)
This briefing explores what is needed to support the development of compassionate leadership skills in both supervisors and those they directly supervise and work with. It includes:
- Examples of leadership models and styles of leadership that lend themselves to compassionate practice and which promote an environment and culture that help compassionate practice to flourish in adult social care.
- The links between national frameworks and opportunities which guide the development of compassionate leadership practice in adult social care.
- An exploration of what compassionate leadership looks like and the role of supervisors in enabling leadership to be developed in others.
- The challenges of ‘compassion fatigue’ and the need for resilience.
The briefing also provides some practical tools to support the development of compassionate leadership skills across organisations.
Designed for: Supervisors in adult social care.
Hard-copies in stock shortly
Number of pages: 20
Product code: AD-SUB-003
Purchase Downloadable Files: £10.00 +VAT Each
(Partners download free)
- Leading with compassion: Supervisors' Briefing
Purchase Hardcopies: OUT OF STOCK: £10.00 Each
Please note: Electronic downloads subject to VAT being added.
No VAT added to Hardcopies