Reducing emergency hospital admissions – what is the role of social care? Strategic Briefing
This briefing explores how services can adopt strengths-based approaches when working with older people, to reduce the need for hospital admissions. It also builds an understanding of how preventable factors, such as loneliness, contribute to hospital admissions.
Case studies are used throughout, to demonstrate how local areas have used these approaches successfully in practice.
Aimed at: Senior managers, service leads and commissioners.
Number of pages: 20
Product code: AD-STB-015
Purchase Downloadable Files: £10.00 +VAT Each
(Partners download free)
- Reducing emergency hospital admissions - Strategic Briefing
Purchase Hardcopies: IN STOCK: £10.00 Each
Please note: Electronic downloads subject to VAT being added.
No VAT added to Hardcopies
Associated Publications / Tools
- Enablement in dementia: Key Issue (2015)
- Supporting successful integration - improving outcomes in social care and health: Frontline Briefing (2015)
- Achieving outcomes through integrated working: Strategic Briefing (2015)
- Enablement in dementia: Practice Tool (2016)
- Risk enablement: Frontline Briefing (2016)
- Enabling social care to thrive in an integrated environment: Leaders' Briefing (2016)