Ensuring effective training for Safeguarding Adults Boards (SABs): Strategic Briefing (2018)
The purpose of this briefing is to provide SAB chairs, board members and other relevant people with ideas as to how they can better assure themselves that adult safeguarding training commissioned or delivered on their behalf is of good quality and promotes the transfer of learning into practice. It focuses on:
- the context within which adult safeguarding training takes place
- the key challenges for training in adult safeguarding
- best practice in ensuring the transfer of training and learning into improved practice, and better outcomes for adults at risk
- best practice in evaluation of training so that SABs can improve their ability to know what difference their training and staff development activity is making.
Aimed at: Senior leaders, service leads and commissioners.
Number of pages: 24
Product code: AD-STB-016
Purchase Downloadable Files: £10.00 +VAT Each
(Partners download free)
- Ensuring effective training for Safeguarding Adults Boards (SABs): Strategic Briefing
Purchase Hardcopies: IN STOCK: £10.00 Each
Please note: Electronic downloads subject to VAT being added.
No VAT added to Hardcopies