Good recording: Practice Tool (2017)
This Practice Tool provides an overview of the importance and purpose of recording, with resources and case studies to support reflection and professional development. The tools support:
- preparation for recording
- professional writing
- note-taking and recording outcomes-focused conversations
- recording analysis, rationale, decisions and actions.
Its main focus is on recording assessment conversations. However, the principles apply to all professional recording.
Aimed at: Practitioners and managers across social care and wider services for adults.
Number of pages: 24
Product code: AD-PTL-017
Purchase Downloadable Files: £10.00 +VAT Pack
(Partners download free)
- Good recording: Practice Tool
- Recording analysis, rationale, decisions and actions
Purchase Hardcopies: IN STOCK: £10.00 Pack
Please note: Electronic downloads subject to VAT being added.
No VAT added to Hardcopies