Involving people in safeguarding adults: Leaders' Briefing (2016)
The Care Act 2014 makes it clear that involving people in adult safeguarding is expected at a number of levels. This Leaders' Briefing outlines policy expectations and evidence to support progress across the four following areas:
- Involving people in their own safeguarding.
- Obtaining feedback from people who have experienced safeguarding.
- Providing good information and advice on safeguarding.
- Involving communities in the work of the Safeguarding Adults Board.
Aimed at: Directors, assistant directors, safeguarding leads, councillors, members of the Safeguarding Adults Board, Making Safeguarding Personal leads.
Number of pages: 20
Product code: AD-LBR-003
Purchase Downloadable Files: £10.00 +VAT Each
(Partners download free)
- Involving people in safeguarding adults: Leaders' Briefing (2016)
Purchase Hardcopies: IN STOCK: £10.00 Each
Please note: Electronic downloads subject to VAT being added.
No VAT added to Hardcopies