Sexual exploitation and mental health: Frontline Briefing (2018)
Local authorities have a responsibility to safeguard people from sexual exploitation. This publication explores the evidence relating to sexual exploitation and mental health and covers:
- Signs of sexual exploitation
- How to effectively engage with people who are at risk of sexual exploitation.
- The legislative and policy framework around sexual exploitation
- How to personalise approaches to balance best practice with the situation, capacity, needs and wishes of the individual.
Aimed at: Practitioners, managers and workforce development teams.
Number of pages: 24
Product code: AD-FBR-008
Purchase Downloadable Files: £12.00 +VAT Each
(Partners download free)
- Sexual exploitation and mental health: Frontline Briefing
Purchase Hardcopies: IN STOCK: £12.00 Each
Please note: Electronic downloads subject to VAT being added.
No VAT added to Hardcopies