What is safeguarding adults? Brief Guide (2015)
Please note that this has not been updated since it was published.Updated from original version published October 2012.
Safeguarding adults is about detecting and preventing the abuse of adults who might be unable to protect themselves. It is something that everyone needs to know about.
Aimed at: All service users.
Number of pages: 6
Purchase Downloadable Files: £0.80 +VAT Each
(Partners download free)
- What is Safeguarding Adults?: Brief Guide
Purchase Hardcopies: IN STOCK: £0.80 Each
Please note: Electronic downloads subject to VAT being added.
No VAT added to Hardcopies
Associated Publications / Tools
- Working together with carers: Practice Tool (2013) and Working together with adult social care: Carer's Guide (2013)
- What are the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)? Brief Guide (2014)
- What is adult social care? Brief Guide (2011)
- Safeguarding in light of the Care Act: Leaders' Briefing (2015)