See below for a full breakdown of membership benefits, or download our Key Information Document.
To discuss membership, contact email@example.com.
Resources, publications and training:
- Publications: from Leaders’ Briefings summarising key information on relevant issues, to evidence scopes, handbooks, practice tools and guides for frontline practitioners to embed best practice – Partners receive a pack containing hard copies of the latest publications three times a year, all resources can be downloaded from the website at no extra cost, and additional hard copies are available to purchase at discounted rates.
- Learning events: allocated places at training workshops and online seminars (webinars).
- Online learning sessions and webinars: unlimited access to online training and discussion.
- Network events: allocated places at annual events including Leaders’ Forum, Councillors’ and Trustees’ Seminar, Link Officers’ Annual Meeting and Annual Partner Conference.
- Research and Policy Update: an in-depth monthly digest and review of the latest research and evidence on key topics, designed to keep you up to date with new developments and approaches across the sector.
- Case Law Summaries: monthly overview and analysis of selected cases, highlighting implications and recommendations for practice.
- Delivery Programme: access to a full calendar of learning events and resources, publications and training. See our delivery programme.
- Account Manager support: a key contact within your organisation is appointed as a ‘Link Officer’ and allocated a Research in Practice for Adults Account Manager, who will be their main point of liaison, including a monthly support call to help you get the most out of your membership.
- Tailored Support: two days of bespoke support delivered directly to your organisation in order to address key organisational priorities, including evaluation, evidence gathering and/or training – choose from a menu of options or we will work with you to identify and address a particular issue.
- Change Projects: our working groups involve Partners to develop best practice approaches and innovative solutions to new areas of need, emerging priorities and challenges. These result in packages of resources for the wider network to use.
- Consultation: the topics covered by our learning and development programme emerge through yearly consultation with members, to ensure they support your current priorities and learning needs.
- Web accounts: every staff member can create an online account giving full access to download publications and book event places, as well as 25 additional accounts for your external partners and stakeholders.
- Ebulletins: for Link Officers and Partners containing the latest resources and event listings, news, updates, guidance, advice, support and sector-wide information.
- Twitter: signposting to latest news, resources and events.
- Blogs: featuring expert opinions from guest writers and leaders across the sector.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss membership options and costs.
Joint membership with Research in Practice may also be available at a discounted cost when taking out RiPfA membership. Please ask for details.