Season’s greetings from Research in Practice for Adults
17 December 2019
Season’s greetings from Research in Practice for Adults…the proof is in the pudding
‘Absolutely wonderful and informative.’
‘Excellent, informative, relevant, interesting and up-to-date.’
‘A fab opportunity to stop and think about my practice, to reflect and share.’
‘…has given me food for thought in decision-making in practice.’
An evidence-informed practitioner
- Take research evidence.
- Blend with practice knowledge.
- Apply the views and experiences of adults, families and carers.
- Use research from publications within practice.
- Read the latest research, policy and case law summaries.
- Attend learning events, conferences and training.
- Listen to adult, family, carer and professional views via blogs, podcasts and more.
- Critically reflect upon your practice.
Cherry on top
- Exchange knowledge and skills with others across the sector.