New: Autumn/Winter learning programme
Research in Practice for Adults has now published its Autumn/Winter programme of learning and delivery.
The programme has been informed by sector feedback to ensure it reflects current needs and priorities. It features a range of training events, workshops, webinars and publications targeted at different roles, learning styles and needs across the workforce.
- Working with risk
- Middle Leaders’ Development Workshop
- Developing effective commissioner and provider relationships
- Working with people who hoard
- Sexual exploitation of adults
- Effective systems to support people with learning disabilities
- Good practice in end of life care
- Working with complexity
Non-partners across the sector can purchase publications, book event places, and commission work through the website. Early booking for workshops is recommended, particularly where places are limited.
Partners within the Research in Practice for Adults network have allocated places at every learning event and can begin requesting these immediately.